TAG: Get to know me

I got this tag from Kory
Thanks for the tag .

 
1. Are you named after anyone?
nope


2. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago ...


3. Do you have any kids?
I have not yet but I want to have one soon.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
yes


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
little


6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No


7. Whats your favorite cereal?
Fitness


8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
hair, eyes and nails


9. What is your eye color?
green-brown


10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings


11. Favorite smells? 
hyacinth,orange..


12. Summer or winter?
 More spring than winter


13. Computer or television?
PC


14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Italia


15. Do you have special talents?
No :D

16. Where were you born?
Romania

17. What are your hobbies?

 laziness, I joke!


18. Do you have any pets?
A cute cat with two kittens.


19. Favorite movie?
Desperate housewives , Ezel and Grey's Anatomy .


20. Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters


21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a doctor.


22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I really do not remember


23. Movies you dislike.
The horror movies


24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
There are many, each has something special.


25. Who do you tag:
I tag:


 Alexa 
Bunny
maRyya


and the rest of the girls who want to do this tag!


Thank you Kory Because you thought of me !

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thanks For Stopping By, Andreea !

Un produs Blogger.

© Freedom Of Choice, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena